An NFT is a digital, special object established on the blockchain. NFTs have become widespread in the crypto market recently and have now joined the mainstream. Even in a bear market, NFTs present a good possibility to make profits. This article is all about What is SuperFarm and the key features. Let’s take a look at it in more detail.
What is SuperFarm (SUPER)?
SuperFarm is a blockchain-based NFT platform. It is created to make non-fungible tokens (NFTs) more convenient and more straightforward to get by delivering a cross-chain NFT farming platform. It delivers a platform where users can project their own NFTs and NFT farms. No coding knowledge is required. It is a marketplace and an inventive collection of tools permit any project to deploy a farm with its own regulations.
The vision is to facilitate utility as it presents cross-chain conditions for NFT farming and an NFT market where users can swap their non-fungible tokens and create a special token economy. SuperFarm presents a path to numerous blockchain surroundings while delivering a remarkable toolset for configuring NFT farms and building NFTs. The interface and controls are extremely easy to create NFT farms, develop and sell NFTs, and farm NFTs built by other users.
SuperFarm delivers utility for NFTs by allowing users to shift their objects into NFTs, while they can also develop new markets for their creations. Users who build their farms can produce their own regulations and rules to create the automated method. SuperFarm permits users to instantly buy NFTs with other cryptocurrencies, while users can also save points for farming NFTs and utilize these points to purchase other NFTs. SUPER is SuperFarm’s native token. It is utilized for voting on administration recommendations, spending network costs, staking, and spending for NFT drops on the platform. The maximum supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Out of these 1,000,000,000 tokens 10,000,000 were parts of a general round.
The total supply of SUPER tokens is assigned as follows:
- 25% to staking
- 5% to NFT drops
- 10% to the creators and consultants
- 10% to the ecosystem
- 5% to the seed round
- 35% to P1 (Private sale 1)/P2 strategic/P3 lottery/the liquidity pool and 10% to the expansion.
How Does SuperFarm Work?
SuperFarm allows designers to deploy their tokens and market them via a business marketplace. Users can make various non-fungible tokens by staking other coins on SuperFarm, which is described as NFT farming. Farmers accumulate points to buy NFTs. SuperFarm is a fairly new project, founded in 2021, with forthcoming apps for NFT creation, marketplace, and much more. With forthcoming updates, users will be capable to build digital assets and explore, exchanging, auctioning, and trading NFTs within the procedure.
Key Features of SuperFarm
- SuperFarm gives an exceptional user experience for both NFT designers and end-users.
- NFTs are more convenient and demanding to the more comprehensive market.
- It provides an all-in-one NFT ecosystem that pushes not only making and circulating NFTs more straightforward but also creating them more practical and hence alluring.
- The environment of the SuperFarm network is called the SUPERVERSE. It incorporates the three fundamental principles of the SuperFarm, i.e. the NFT ecosystem, its associates, and the AAA games creating their NFT with SuperFarm.
- The SUPERVERSE is created around the rules of utility, by delivering high-quality adventures right from the start.
- A considerable portion of SuperFarm’s go-to-market approach circles around using its comprehensive list of associates. These contain partnerships with giants like COTI, PARSIQ, Injective Protocol, and Polygon Network, and powerful support from the likes of Spark Digital Capital, GBV Capital, and Animoca Brands.
- SUPER was established on February 22, 2021, through an initial dex offering (IDO) on the Polkastarterplatform.
Where To Buy SuperFarm (SUPER)?
Many exchanges offer this token against multiple denominations. It is important on the other hand to always select a responsible exchange. Security environments, high fees, and platform usability play a crucial role in operating a crypto exchange. SuperFarm (SUPER) is available on the following exchanges: